Qualifying Dream Recipient Requirements:
Resident of a Quality Life Services nursing home or patient in Three Rivers Hospice.
Must be cognitively, emotionally and physically capable of communicating and experiencing the dream.
Restrictions on Types of Dreams:
Don’t Stop Dreamin’ grants qualifying dreams as funding and resources are available. Don’t Stop Dreamin’ reserves the right to deny requests for any purpose in conflict with the mission of Don’t Stop Dreamin’. Don’t Stop Dreamin’ will deny the following types of dreams:
- Political or legal in nature
- Housing foundations or reconstruction
- Bill payments or requests for cash
- Medical items including surgery or pharmaceutical items
- Physical assets including houses, autos, boats, planes, etc.
- Excessively dangerous in nature
Don’t Stop Dreamin’ dream recipients and requests are qualified by Board of Directors’ decisions.
Before applying for a dream, please read the selection process. Fill out the application linked above and submit, or print and mail completed applications to Mary Susan Yurek, President, Don’t Stop Dreamin’ 612 N. Main Street Butler, PA 16001 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org