Qualifying DREAM Recipient Requirements
DREAMS are granted as funding and resources are available. Don’t Stop Dreamin’ reserves the right to deny requests in conflict with our organization’ mission.
Don’t Stop Dreamin’ is unable to fulfill the following types of DREAMS:
• Political or legal in nature
• Housing (repairs, construction or reconstruction)
• Bill payments or requests for cash
• Medical items including surgery or pharmaceutical items
• Physical assets including houses, autos, boats, planes, etc.
• Excessively dangerous in nature
Don’t Stop Dreamin’ DREAM recipients and requests are qualified by the Board of Directors.
Patient Care Fund
Don’t Stop Dreamin’ can assist with support for personal and household items to make caring for in-home hospice patients less challenging on personal caregivers. Items such as grocery vouchers, clothes, shoes, activity mats, baby monitors, books, CD’s and communication boards are examples of item that have been purchased. Please complete and submit a DREAM application.